PDA

View Full Version : need cessna pilot for aerial photography work

Gary R.
April 8th 07, 10:27 PM
hello,

we are an established aerial photography business based in midwest. we
have some contract work in NC, SC, VA scheduled for the second half of
april, (this month) all low level obliques, mostly industrial sites
and businesses, about 25 sites total.

we are interested in hiring a commercial pilot who also owns a cessna
(c-172 series preferred) to do the flying for us while our
photographer shoots. all easy stick and rudder day VFR work. (all
sites are mapped and in our GPS so it's just a matter of circling for
5-10 minutes each site and flying x-country to next site.)

at this time i think we would need a block of time of approx
20 hours +/-.

we are also aircraft owners and pilots, but our aircraft is in for
maintenance and we cannot bring it south.

there would be a small amount of overnight travel and we would pickup
all expenses for fuel, oil, lodging, etc. so we are really looking for
your hourly rate dry.

please reply if you are interested and avail.

thanks.

Google