PDA

View Full Version : Garmin 430 Install Manual Wanted

Bill Hale
November 11th 04, 07:21 PM
Looking for a PDF for a 430 install manual. Needs to be
new enough to cover 14/28v models... have an older 28v manual.

Also looking for tray and install kit for Falco installation.
Used would be fine. I want to install it without paying the
multi-K$ until the airplane is closer to finished.

Bill H. Loveland CO

Jim Burns
November 13th 04, 12:18 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=26436&item=4503396063&rd=1

might be worth a look
Jim

"Bill Hale" > wrote in message
om...
> Looking for a PDF for a 430 install manual. Needs to be
> new enough to cover 14/28v models... have an older 28v manual.
>
> Also looking for tray and install kit for Falco installation.
> Used would be fine. I want to install it without paying the
> multi-K$ until the airplane is closer to finished.
>
> Bill H. Loveland CO

---

Google