PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Archer

Ben
December 10th 04, 11:57 AM
Looking for a mid time Archer only N reg will be considered but I don't
mind where it's located. Goo dset of avionics would be preferred.

Bonanza
December 12th 04, 03:07 PM
Have you considered a Bonanza? I moved to one from a Cessna 172 and
was well pleased that I did. Since I have returned to school I have a
bonanza for sale. Look it over. The operating costs have been
reasonable and it will do much more than the Archer for a similar
purchase price.

http://www.ufc.com/data/jmh/n980q.htm

Jim

Ben wrote:
> Looking for a mid time Archer only N reg will be considered but I
don't
> mind where it's located. Goo dset of avionics would be preferred.

Almarz
December 12th 04, 05:18 PM
Nice Bonanza!

On 12 Dec 2004 07:07:56 -0800, "Bonanza" >
wrote:

>Have you considered a Bonanza? I moved to one from a Cessna 172 and
>was well pleased that I did. Since I have returned to school I have a
>bonanza for sale. Look it over. The operating costs have been
>reasonable and it will do much more than the Archer for a similar
>purchase price.
>
>http://www.ufc.com/data/jmh/n980q.htm
>
>Jim
>
>Ben wrote:
>> Looking for a mid time Archer only N reg will be considered but I
>don't
>> mind where it's located. Goo dset of avionics would be preferred.

Google