PDA

View Full Version : Winpilot Airspace/Airport Database - Why no updates?

Simon Waddell
April 13th 07, 06:24 PM
With the gliding season well started here in central Europe, I dusted off
the Ipaq, blew the flies out of it and readied it for service.

However, when I looked at the Airspace/Airport Database on the Winpilot
websiteI found that it hasn't been updated since last October.

An email to Jerry has brought no response; anyone in rasland know what the
story is? What am I missing?

TIA
Simon

Tuno
April 13th 07, 09:26 PM
Don't blame Jerry ...

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.aviation.soaring/browse_thread/thread/6bf00420d7017f42/d984fd4f0fc1a696?lnk=gst&q=winpilot+aviation+database&rnum=2&hl=en#d984fd4f0fc1a696

If some of the above link is missing, just search on "WinPilot
Aviation Database" in this group.

2NO

Simon Waddell
April 16th 07, 06:30 PM
Understood.

What are the alternatives, if any, for users outside the US?

"Tuno" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Don't blame Jerry ...
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.aviation.soaring/browse_thread/thread/6bf00420d7017f42/d984fd4f0fc1a696?lnk=gst&q=winpilot+aviation+database&rnum=2&hl=en#d984fd4f0fc1a696
>
> If some of the above link is missing, just search on "WinPilot
> Aviation Database" in this group.
>
> 2NO

Google