PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard the new NFL Ring tones?

January 10th 05, 07:01 PM
These tones rock! Every time someone calls Torry Holt tells me to pick
up the phone, lol. Anyone try them yet? I found them in my phone under
ring tones/pictures/downloads. There were others I saw like Priest
Homes and Michael Strahan too. Actually, there's wallpapers in
there as well.

CriticalMass
January 11th 06, 03:46 PM
What the hell does this have to do with aviation?

wrote:
> These tones rock! Every time someone calls Torry Holt tells me to pick
> up the phone, lol. Anyone try them yet? I found them in my phone under
> ring tones/pictures/downloads. There were others I saw like Priest
> Homes and Michael Strahan too. Actually, there's wallpapers in
> there as well.

Jon A
January 12th 06, 03:19 AM
Maybe because if we find him we'll kick his ass across the taxiway!

wrote:
>> These tones rock! Every time someone calls Torry Holt tells me to pick
>> up the phone, lol. Anyone try them yet? I found them in my phone under
>> ring tones/pictures/downloads. There were others I saw like Priest
>> Homes and Michael Strahan too. Actually, there's wallpapers in
>> there as well.

Google