PDA

View Full Version : FAT ALBERT is back home!!

Tom Callahan
April 24th 07, 10:53 PM
After who knows how much rework, upgrades, maintenance and a new paint job,
Fat Albert the logistical support aircraft of the Blue Angels returned home
today at 1615 hours Central Daylight Savings Time. Hooray!!

Greasy Rider[_3_]
April 25th 07, 12:17 AM
On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 16:53:43 -0500, "Tom Callahan"
> postulated :
>After who knows how much rework, upgrades, maintenance and a new paint job,
>Fat Albert the logistical support aircraft of the Blue Angels returned home
>today at 1615 hours Central Daylight Savings Time. Hooray!!

Apparently they didn't get the new paint job in focus....

Tom Callahan
April 25th 07, 12:32 PM
"Greasy Rider" > wrote in message

> Apparently they didn't get the new paint job in focus....

Sorry Kemo Sabe, I should have remembered to use my eye drops before
grabbing the camera and running out to snap the pics......

Here's another view........

Google