PDA

View Full Version : Photo of Lt. Kevin Davis and Harrison Ford

April 25th 07, 04:53 AM
Here is a photo I took of Lt. Kevin Davis at Oshkosh last year after
he had given a ride to Harrison Ford (in back seat). Kevin perished
in his F-18 in the recent Blue Angels accident. He looked like a very
nice guy when I saw him last year, what a sad outcome...

http://www.razorsedgesoft.com/P1010079.JPG

Dean W.

Jim Logajan
April 25th 07, 05:34 AM
wrote:
> Here is a photo I took of Lt. Kevin Davis at Oshkosh last year after
> he had given a ride to Harrison Ford (in back seat). Kevin perished
> in his F-18 in the recent Blue Angels accident. He looked like a very
> nice guy when I saw him last year, what a sad outcome...
>
> http://www.razorsedgesoft.com/P1010079.JPG

Thanks for sharing that picture.

Kevin Clarke
April 25th 07, 01:48 PM
I found this on youtube. Lt. Kevin Davis is flying the F18 here. I like
the climb rate on the F16 Thunderbird!

KC

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1KwUE5EZ5Ek

wrote:
> Here is a photo I took of Lt. Kevin Davis at Oshkosh last year after
> he had given a ride to Harrison Ford (in back seat). Kevin perished
> in his F-18 in the recent Blue Angels accident. He looked like a very
> nice guy when I saw him last year, what a sad outcome...
>
> http://www.razorsedgesoft.com/P1010079.JPG
>
> Dean W.

Peter R.
April 25th 07, 02:29 PM
On 4/24/2007 11:53:39 PM, wrote:

> Here is a photo I took of Lt. Kevin Davis at Oshkosh last year after
> he had given a ride to Harrison Ford (in back seat). Kevin perished
> in his F-18 in the recent Blue Angels accident. He looked like a very
> nice guy when I saw him last year, what a sad outcome...
>
> http://www.razorsedgesoft.com/P1010079.JPG

Better days...

Thanks.

--