PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING FOR THE FLIGHT MANUEL FOR THE NEW BELL AGUSTA 139. CANSOMEONE POST

BDKarma
April 25th 07, 05:44 AM
LOOKING FOR THE FLIGHT MANUEL FOR THE NEW BELL AGUSTA 139. CAN SOMEONE POST

Jim Morris[_2_]
April 25th 07, 08:36 AM
"BDKarma" > wrote in message
> LOOKING FOR THE FLIGHT MANUEL FOR THE NEW BELL AGUSTA 139. CAN SOMEONE
> POST

Yeah. I'll post it as soon as I scan it. Check back in 3-4 weeks.

Chaplain \(LtCol\) Lonnie J. Potter
April 25th 07, 06:00 PM
And aren't they usually copyrighted? ;-)

--
Chappie

Terry M[_3_]
April 25th 07, 10:36 PM
And so is most of the material posted in the majority of the newsgroups -
and not just the porn ones. If you go to abp.artpics, you will find that
all of artworks posted are scans from books. Any of the ebook groups post
almost exclusively copyrighted material. Even those groups such as abp.rail
which is just for railfans posting their own pictures has copyrighted
material. I don't believe we need anyone critically pointing out the
obvious that some material is copyrighted. The best thing someone can do is
to not download such material if they find it offensive. You are not going
to stop it on your own. I'd be willing to bet that as a chaplain you have
used copyrighted material in sermons and such as I have not met one yet that
totally wrote their own material. I could go on to point out more but am
stepping down from my soapbox. ;-)

"Chaplain (LtCol) Lonnie J. Potter" > wrote in message
. ..
> And aren't they usually copyrighted? ;-)
>
> --
> Chappie

Google