PDA

View Full Version : Found on jetphotos.net

J.F.
April 25th 07, 03:31 PM
Remarks: Exciting approach. We were 35 miles out, 15000 feet, Captain
decided to do a engine failure test and try reaching TFN with engines on
idle. This pic shows 1500 feet above the rwy, 15 down angle and 0% torque.
The landing was perfect. Great Binter Pilots!! Watch the next photo in the
sequence HERE or watch the whole sequence HERE

J.F.
April 25th 07, 04:15 PM
Sorry. The picture did not post. How do you change a jpe file to a jpg
file.
"J.F." > wrote in message
t...
> Remarks: Exciting approach. We were 35 miles out, 15000 feet, Captain
> decided to do a engine failure test and try reaching TFN with engines on
> idle. This pic shows 1500 feet above the rwy, 15 down angle and 0% torque.
> The landing was perfect. Great Binter Pilots!! Watch the next photo in the
> sequence HERE or watch the whole sequence HERE

Dallas[_2_]
April 25th 07, 04:33 PM
"J.F." > wrote in message
.. .
> Sorry. The picture did not post. How do you change a jpe file to a jpg
> file.
> "J.F." > wrote in message
> t...
>> Remarks: Exciting approach. We were 35 miles out, 15000 feet, Captain
>> decided to do a engine failure test and try reaching TFN with engines on
>> idle. This pic shows 1500 feet above the rwy, 15 down angle and 0%
>> torque.
>> The landing was perfect. Great Binter Pilots!! Watch the next photo in
>> the
>> sequence HERE or watch the whole sequence HERE

Mitchell Holman
April 25th 07, 10:55 PM
"J.F." > wrote in news:UCJXh.5610$2v1.1874
@newssvr14.news.prodigy.net:

> Remarks: Exciting approach. We were 35 miles out, 15000 feet, Captain
> decided to do a engine failure test and try reaching TFN with engines on
> idle. This pic shows 1500 feet above the rwy, 15 down angle and 0% torque.
> The landing was perfect. Great Binter Pilots!! Watch the next photo in the
> sequence HERE or watch the whole sequence HERE

...all thanks to PaPa Smurf on the panel.......

Google