PDA

View Full Version : I think I found an explanation of MX

AustinMN
April 25th 07, 07:30 PM
He's a hybrid...see the vairous flame warriors below.

Android:
http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/warriorshtm/android.htm
> ...If, for example, someone were to call him a pinhead, he would get
> out a tape measure and after finding that his cranium falls within
> normal size specifications Android would dismiss the comment as
> erroneous.

Blowhard:
http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/warriorshtm/blowhard.htm
> Blowhard feels the need to present his credentials before entering
> the fray - even if they are irrelevant to the discussion.

Ego:
http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/warriorshtm/ego.htm
> ...Ego grows increasingly restive when the forum's attention shifts
> away from his interests, and he will often provoke conflict to
> reestablish himself as the subject at hand...

Fanboy:
http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/warriorshtm/fanboy.htm
> ...He's fixated on a particular video game...

Ferrous Cranus:
http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/warriorshtm/ferouscranus.htm
> Ferrous Cranus is utterly impervious to reason, persuasion and
> new ideas, and when engaged in battle he will not yield an inch
> in his position regardless of its hopelessness...

Lonely Guy:
http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/warriorshtm/lonelyguy.htm
> Lonely Guy doesn't get out much, and often his social isolation
> can drive him to do battle just for the human contact...

Palooka:
http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/warriorshtm/palooka.htm
> His astonishing ability to absorb punishment leads one to suspect
> that during his long Warrior career Palooka has taken a few too
> many punches.

Profundus Maximus:
http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/warriorshtm/profundusmaximus.htm
> Profundus Maximus eagerly holds forth on all subjects, but his
> thin knowledge will not support a sustained assault...

Target:
http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/warriorshtm/target.htm
> Target is the guy everyone in a forum loves to hate. He brings
> this upon himself; he may be a known cheater in a game
> forum, a conservative among liberals, a Windows guy among
> Mac enthusiasts, or even a man in a women's forum...

Tireless Rebutter:
http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/warriorshtm/tirelessrebutter.htm
> Confident that his arguments are sound, Tireless Rebutter
> can't understand why he is universally loathed...

Austin

Maxwell
April 26th 07, 04:07 AM
"Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
.130...
> I've got a better one, an actual pic of Mxsmanic

I always wondered if he wore a helmet or headset when flying his desk.
Probably depends on the aircraft he is simulating.

Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]
April 26th 07, 04:21 AM
"Maxwell" > wrote in news:46301792$0$4253
:

> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
> .130...
>> I've got a better one, an actual pic of Mxsmanic
>>

> I always wondered if he wore a helmet or headset when flying his desk.
> Probably depends on the aircraft he is simulating.

I bet he even makes engine noises with his tongue.

Bertie

Barney Rubble
April 26th 07, 05:48 PM
You forgot Nitpick, which I think is closest....
Nitpick compensates for his limited fighting ability by pouncing on points
that are only marginally relevant to the discussion. For example, if his
opponent in a sports forum conflict casually mentioned the Cubs' 4-2 victory
in the 1908 World Series, Nitpick would quickly counterattack with something
like, "4-2 !? Any moron knows the Cubs won the Series 4-1! Someone so
ignorant about baseball history can't possibly know anything about salary
caps!" Even if the minor point is conceded by his opponent Nitpick will
return to it whenever the battle turns against him. Though weak, Nitpick is
very tenacious and will never admit defeat. Nitpick is a close ally of
Artful Dodger.

oups.com...

Google