PDA

View Full Version : Gordon's historic San Diego pics 1 : __Index

Dave Kearton
April 27th 07, 08:13 AM
these arrived from Gordon this afternoon.

"A collection of aviation photos, primarily from San Diego between
1910-1927, with most of them in the second decade of the last century. The
VP photos of amphibs are from a separate group that I have had for some
time, just never got around to scanning them."

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Scubabix
April 28th 07, 12:41 AM
Hey Dave, pass to Gordon that if he keeps admitting having flown in H-2's
that people will think these shots are of him.
Rob
(also an H-2 survivor)

Dave Kearton
April 28th 07, 12:43 AM
Scubabix wrote:
>> Hey Dave, pass to Gordon that if he keeps admitting having flown in
>> H-2's that people will think these shots are of him.
>> Rob
>> (also an H-2 survivor)

There's nothing that you can add that his H-2 rehab group haven't already
said ;-)

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton