PDA

View Full Version : Re: digest, volume 2454221

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
May 3rd 07, 10:21 AM
Completely anal retentive kookdancing queen, Dickless Davie
the "irrelevaant" Ignoranus, whined and
tholed like the antagonistic arsehole that he is:

> Michael Baldwin Bruce writes:

You forgot the comma again, Dickless. What is it with you and commas?

> 8102> What a Shocktakovich!
>
> 8103> Shazam!
>
> 8103> Anything would make her day.
>
> 8103> What about my back?
>
> 8104> Completely anal retentive kookdancing queen, Dickless Davie
> 8104> the "irrelevaant" Ignoranus, whined and
> 8104> tholed like the antagonistic arsehole that he is:
>
> 8104> Shut up,
>
> Practice what you peach, Bruce.

What does fruit have to do with classical music, Dickless?

> 8104> Dickless.
>
> Who is "Dickless", Bruce? Still suffering from attribution problems,
> Bruce?

Who is "Bruce", Dickless? Still suffering from atrribution problems,
Dickless?

> 8104> Ding!
>
> I'm well aware that you're a ding-a-ling, Bruce. No need to tell me
> about it, Bruce.

Who is "Bruce", Dickless? There's nobody here by that name. And you
are a ding-aling.

> 8104> Shut up,
>
> Practice what you peach, Bruce.

What does fruit have to do with classical music, Dickless?

> 8104> Dickless.
>
> Who is "Dickless", Bruce? Still suffering from attribution problems,
> Bruce?

Who is "Bruce", Dickless? Still suffering from atrribution problems,
Dickless?

> 8105> Is Vic there?
>
> What does your ongoing "kookdance" have to do with classical music, Bruce?
> As usual, I won't get any explanation for the alleged relevance to classical
> music from Bruce.

Who is "Bruce", Dickless? There's nobody here by that name.

Now, what is the relevance of fruit to classical music, Dickless?

> ah thole writes:
>
> 1249> ALL HAEL TEH MIGHTY FROUP COUNT!!1!
>
> 1249> ALL HAEL TEH MIGHT POAST COUNT!!!!
>
> 1250> Hi, Alexa!
>
> 1251> I hate rayon.
>
> 1252> And no stupid top-posting either.
>
> 1253> Quiet ko0k.
>
> 1254> Got . . . so . . . old . . . .
>
> 1255> Yup.
>
> Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
> there, really.

What a pair of kooks.

> [...]
>
> 121> When was the last time that you actually talked about music here.
>
> Non sequitur.
>
> 121> At least I have the excuse of youth
>
> Immaturity is a better description, tallis. I've seen youth that are
> far more mature than you, tallis.
>
> 121> - what excuse do you have for your immaturity, Tholen?
>
> Classic erroneous presupposition.
>
> 121> Of course it's not certain
>
> That's not the way you stated it, tallis.
>
> 121> - I could get hit by a bus on my way home -
> 121> but people in my familly usually live to at least 90.
>
> At what age did they stop being trolls, tallis?
>
> 121> Yes, kooky, I was.
>
> And kooky you still are, tallis.
>
> 121> Which I wasn't.
>
> Thus I was correct, tallis.
>
> 121> I would never call Deco "kooky":
>
> Classic illogic on your part, tallis.
>
> 121> you're the one with all the awards.
>
> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
>
> 121> presupposition failure
>
> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
>
> 121> on your part
>
> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
>
> 121> The point was not off-topic messages, but a test post in the wrong
> 121> group.
>
> On what basis do you make that claim, tallis?
>
> 121> Strange idea of fairness you have.
>
> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
>
> 121> How do you think she feels, or do you even care?
>
> What does your question have to do with classical music, tallis?
>
> 121> She's a music student.
>
> Non sequitur.
>
> 121> on your part
>
> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
>
> 121> Still beating your wife, Tholen?
>
> Classic erroneous presupposition.
>
> 121> Ok, most.
>
> On what basis do you speak for most, tallis?
>
> 121> on your part
>
> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
>
> 121> So what do you call the way you go after Deco and Bruce?
>
> Classic erroneous presupposition.
>
> 121> Still beating your wife, Tholen?
>
> Classic erroneous presupposition.
>
> 121> Blow thy horn, hunter....
>
> Non sequitur.
>
> 121> What does it have to do with you?
>
> What does your question have to do with classical music, tallis?
>
> 121> It should not be included in the digest.
>
> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
>
> 121> What does it have to do with you?
>
> What does your question have to do with classical music, tallis?
>
> 121> What does it have to do with you?
>
> What does your question have to do with classical music, tallis?
>
> 121> You tell us
>
> Illogical, given that I can't read your mind, tallis. Classic
> evasion of the question on your part, tallis.
>
> 121> - you're the one who mentioned th astronomy club in rmcr.
>
> Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, tallis?
> The meeting was simultaneous with a Rostropovich concert. The
> two activities were competing for audience. That much was quite
> clear. Amazing that it had to be spelled out for you.

What does that have to do with classical music, Dickless?

> David Gray Porter writes:
>
> 806> Seek professional help yourself before you suggest it to anyone else.
>
> You are the one who posted the test, Porter. Nobody else did.
> Clearly, you are the one with the obsession, Porter. Someone
> else seeking professional help will do nothing to cure you of
> your obsession, Porter.
>
> Unfortunately, there is probably no cure for the illogic of your
> response, Porter.

Shut up, Dickless.

> alias # today total year 3 year 2 year 1
> deco 13 4062 3722 2268 0
> bruce 4 3158 2867 1979 0

Ding!

> ah 7 624 320 112 0
> [...]