PDA

View Full Version : Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454227

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
May 7th 07, 10:56 AM
Right on cue, completely anal retentive kookdancing queen, Dickless
Davie the "irrelevaant" Ignoranus, whined and
tholed like the antagonistic arsehole that he is:
> Right on cue, "Totally unorganized", "total flake", "totally off the
> wall" Joseph Malloy writes:

You sould insanely jealous, Dickless. No surprise there, really.

> 249>
>
> Who is ", Malloy? Still suffering from attribution
> problems, Malloy?
>
> 249> tholed
>
> What was allegedly endured while writing, Malloy?

Your claptrap, Dickless.

> 249> some more claptrap, lord knows what.
>
> I'm well aware that Art Deco, Michael Baldwin Bruce, Phil Kyle, Kadaitcha

Ding!

> Man, Lionel, jade, Rob Wolfe, Hypocrisy Alert, and TheBookman wrote more
> claptrap, Malloy. No need to tell me about it.

The claptrap is all yours, Dickless.

> 249> But this gives me a chance to correct a URL:
>
> What does that have to do with OS/2, Malloy?

What? No browsers for 0S/2, Dickless? No surprise there, really.

> 249> Brave analysis of Tholen's demented mind:
>
> Classic erroneous presupposition of any dementia on my part, Malloy.
> Rather ironic to boot.

Where is the irony, oh demented Dickless one?

> 249> <-- corrected URL
>
> Having typing problems as well, Malloy?

You are, Dickless? Oh, poor diddums.

> 249> Tholen in a box:
>
> Classic erroneous presupposition.

Correction: "Tholoon is a box".

> 249> Tholen's Kook Awards:
>
> Classic erroneous presupposition.

Liar.

> At least this time you didn't stupidly deny having written "Tholeln"
> in a subject line prior to a particular date, Malloy. Of course,
> you're the one who likes to portray himself as someone who doesn't
> know what he's talking about:
>
> "me: 'Do you have Os/2?'
>
> them: 'What's ohh-esstu, dude?'
>
> me: 'Beats me.'"
> --Joe Malloy
>
> Still waiting for a response to:
>
> Q: Who was ignored for the better part of two years but continued to
> harass the person ignoring him, going to the extent of seeking out
> postings made by that person in other newsgroups for purposes of
> exporting that harassment to those other newsgroups?
>
> A: Malloy.
>
> Q: Who is a non-OS/2 user harassing an OS/2 user in an OS/2 newsgroup?
>
> A: Malloy.
>
> Obsession: thy name is Malloy.

Your obsession with Bruce aka the alleged Joe Malloy noted, Dickless.

> 131 postings from Deco, and not a peep from Malloy about them. Classic
> inconsistency.

Where is the inconsistency, Dickless? You can't shut your trap about
them. Classic incontinence.

> Also rather hypocritical of you to waste electrons by posting, Malloy.

Unlike you, Dickless?

> I see that you didn't bother to answer several questions, Malloy. No
> surprise there, really.

Your irrelevant questions aren't worth bothering with, Dickless.

Google