PDA

View Full Version : Andes Wave TV Program

Paul Hanson
May 11th 07, 06:15 AM
Hi all, A 52-minute TV report entitled 'Wave-Riders
of the Andes' will be broadcast on the Franco-German
channel Arte-TV on Saturday, 12 May 2007 at 21:35 CET.
(This message was received from the FAI News report.)
If anyone gets this channel, please record this
show and make a copy for me. I will gladly pay you
for your effort, or make a trade with you for another
sailplane video. DVD preferred, but I will not be picky.

Paul Hanson

"Do the usual, unusually well"--Len Niemi

Paul Hanson
May 11th 07, 06:23 AM
Here is a link to more info, I believe the show will
be broadcast in French.

http://www.arte.tv/fr/semaine/244,broadcastingNum=676774,day=1,wee
k=20,year=2007.html

At 05:18 11 May 2007, Paul Hanson wrote:
> Hi all, A 52-minute TV report entitled 'Wave-Riders
>of the Andes' will be broadcast on the Franco-German
>channel Arte-TV on Saturday, 12 May 2007 at 21:35 CET.
>(This message was received from the FAI News report.)
> If anyone gets this channel, please record this
>show and make a copy for me. I will gladly pay you
>for your effort, or make a trade with you for another
>sailplane video. DVD preferred, but I will not be picky.
>

>Paul Hanson
>
>'Do the usual, unusually well'--Len Niemi

Georg Holderied
May 11th 07, 09:07 AM
Paul Hanson schrieb:
> Here is a link to more info, I believe the show will
> be broadcast in French.

Arte is a bilingual TV station. All shows have both german and french
soundtracks.

George

Google