PDA

View Full Version : Flight fantastic airshow, Edinburgh - Supermarine Spitfire T.IX.jpg

Peter Hucker
May 13th 07, 06:59 PM
A Supermarine Spitfire T.IX

Please do not look into laser with remaining eye.

Bryan[_3_]
May 14th 07, 12:09 AM
Peter Hucker wrote:
> A Supermarine Spitfire T.IX

Quick shutter speed, Peter, or what?

Peter Hucker
May 14th 07, 07:26 PM
On Sun, 13 May 2007 23:09:15 GMT, "Bryan" > wrote:

>Peter Hucker wrote:
>> A Supermarine Spitfire T.IX
>
>Quick shutter speed, Peter, or what?

Engine stall ;-)

1/2000.

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?

redc1c4
May 14th 07, 11:02 PM
Peter Hucker wrote:

> On Sun, 13 May 2007 23:09:15 GMT, "Bryan" > wrote:
>
> >Peter Hucker wrote:
> >> A Supermarine Spitfire T.IX
> >
> >Quick shutter speed, Peter, or what?
>
> Engine stall ;-)
>
> 1/2000.
> --
> http://www.petersparrots.com http://www.insanevideoclips.com http://www.petersphotos.com
>
> Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?

because humans buy the food, and use their tastes in the purchase
decision.....

redc1c4,
(who realizes it was a rhetorical question..... %-)
--
"Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
considerable watching."

Army Officer's Guide

Bob Harrington
May 15th 07, 12:04 AM
redc1c4 > wrote in
:

> Peter Hucker wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, 13 May 2007 23:09:15 GMT, "Bryan" >
>> wrote:

>> >Quick shutter speed, Peter, or what?
>>
>> Engine stall ;-)
>>
>> 1/2000.
>> --
>> http://www.petersparrots.com http://www.insanevideoclips.com
>> http://www.petersphotos.com
>>
>> Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
>
> because humans buy the food, and use their tastes in the purchase
> decision.....
>
> redc1c4,
> (who realizes it was a rhetorical question..... %-)

Wasn't George Carlin going to make a million on butt-flavored catfood?
Observing my orange beast, it would be a winner...

Google