--
From: (via teranews)

> > Reported to: , ,

> And they are very tired of you.

Yes, there's a bitch that replies to me, kinda telling me the
problem's with the Canadian Shaw's personnel. But prescience pays off and
long as you violate the groups charter, or just Usenet's common decency,
I'll be there to report you. You being a traitor is a especial incentive.

Dave Kearton
May 14th 07, 12:14 AM
§qu@re Wheels wrote:
>> On this particular day of this month, in the Year Of The Golden Pig,
>> Terry M did state:
>>
>>> Plane on a train
>>
>> In Spain? In Spain?
>>
>> A plane on a train is mainly found in Spain.....

By George, I think he's got it .....

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Kurt
May 15th 07, 05:53 PM
"Terry M" > wrote in
m:

> Glen Beans - original
>

> begin 666 BNSF car800124_2007-05-10_Ravenna NE.jpg

great picture thanks for posting it!

kurt
--
NNTPjunkie.com Unlimited Downloads $14.95 monthly

Clairbear
May 17th 07, 04:34 PM
§qu@re Wheels > wrote in

> On this particular day of this month, in the Year Of The Golden Pig,
> Terry M did state:
>
>> Plane on a train
>
> In Spain? In Spain?
>
> A plane on a train is mainly found in Spain.....
>

> <I'll be quiet now.....>

Very good Eliza
You'll be ready to meet the Queen in no time

Google