PDA

View Full Version : Oshkosh 2007

Stuart & Kathryn Fields
May 15th 07, 04:44 PM
Is there anyone out there? If so are you planning to attend Oshkosh this
year? We will be attending Homer Bell's Helicopter Meet in Hillsboro Ohio
and then on to Oshkosh. There is usually a gathering at both places that
are about 100% helicopter. There is normally a party at Oshkosh on the far
side of the Ultralight runway every evening at the campers parked near the
private house.

--

Stuart Fields
Experimental Helo magazine

Don W
May 15th 07, 06:29 PM
Stuart & Kathryn Fields wrote:
> Is there anyone out there? If so are you planning to attend Oshkosh this
> year? We will be attending Homer Bell's Helicopter Meet in Hillsboro Ohio
> and then on to Oshkosh. There is usually a gathering at both places that
> are about 100% helicopter. There is normally a party at Oshkosh on the far
> side of the Ultralight runway every evening at the campers parked near the
> private house.

Hi Stuart,

Are you going to take your Baby Bell? I've never
been to Oshkosh, but swear that I'm going to
attend one of these years.

Don W.

Stuart & Kathryn Fields
May 16th 07, 03:47 AM
Don: The current plan is to Not take the Baby Belle this year. The poor
thing has over 100,000 trailer miles now and every time we've tailored back
there we have dodged tornadoes and I've sworn at least 10 time that I would
never tow back there again. Looks like this year I might just make my oath
good.

--
Kathryn Fields
"Don W" > wrote in message
> Stuart & Kathryn Fields wrote:
>> Is there anyone out there? If so are you planning to attend Oshkosh this
>> year? We will be attending Homer Bell's Helicopter Meet in Hillsboro
>> Ohio and then on to Oshkosh. There is usually a gathering at both places
>> that are about 100% helicopter. There is normally a party at Oshkosh on
>> the far side of the Ultralight runway every evening at the campers parked
>> near the private house.
>
> Hi Stuart,
>
> Are you going to take your Baby Bell? I've never been to Oshkosh, but
> swear that I'm going to attend one of these years.
>
> Don W.

B4RT
May 16th 07, 12:31 PM
Yeah, I might be at OSH this year. I did visit Homer Bells last year too,
but I'm not sure if I'll be going there this year. Look for the Y/R/B Jet
Ranger.

Bart

"Stuart & Kathryn Fields" > wrote in message
.. .
> Is there anyone out there? If so are you planning to attend Oshkosh this
> year? We will be attending Homer Bell's Helicopter Meet in Hillsboro Ohio
> and then on to Oshkosh. There is usually a gathering at both places that
> are about 100% helicopter. There is normally a party at Oshkosh on the
> far side of the Ultralight runway every evening at the campers parked near
> the private house.
>
> --
>
> Stuart Fields
> Experimental Helo magazine
> P. O. Box 1585
> Inyokern, CA 93527
> (760) 377-4478 ph
> (760) 408-9747 publication cell

Stuart & Kathryn Fields
May 16th 07, 02:11 PM
Bart: If you make OSH, be sure to look us up. We will be somewhere around
the Safari tent. Our camper will be parked in the area around the private
house on the other side of the Ultralight runway.

--
"B4RT" > wrote in message
> Yeah, I might be at OSH this year. I did visit Homer Bells last year too,
> but I'm not sure if I'll be going there this year. Look for the Y/R/B Jet
> Ranger.
>
> Bart
>

> "Stuart & Kathryn Fields" > wrote in message
> .. .
>> Is there anyone out there? If so are you planning to attend Oshkosh this
>> year? We will be attending Homer Bell's Helicopter Meet in Hillsboro
>> Ohio and then on to Oshkosh. There is usually a gathering at both places
>> that are about 100% helicopter. There is normally a party at Oshkosh on
>> the far side of the Ultralight runway every evening at the campers parked
>> near the private house.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Stuart Fields
>> Experimental Helo magazine