PDA

View Full Version : USMC F/A-18E Super Hornet

P50[_2_]
May 18th 07, 12:36 PM
--

Cheers
Pumper 50

My father always took me everywhere twice.........the second time was to
apologise.

redc1c4
May 18th 07, 05:47 PM
P50 wrote:

> --
>
> Cheers
> Pumper 50
>
> My father always took me everywhere twice.........the second time was to
> apologise.
>
> [Image]

no crew?

redc1c4,
just curious..... %-)
--
"Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
considerable watching."

Army Officer's Guide

Clairbear
May 18th 07, 06:53 PM
"P50" > wrote in news:qdg3i.1248$wH4.1202@news-
server.bigpond.net.au:

The CAGs always get the coolest looking rides

Mike Henley
May 19th 07, 06:27 AM
USMC F/A-18F Super Hornet

Bob Harrington
May 19th 07, 08:10 AM
redc1c4 > wrote in
:

> P50 wrote:
>>
>> --
>>
>> Cheers
>> Pumper 50
>>
>> My father always took me everywhere twice.........the second time was
>> to apologise.
>>
>> [Image]
>
> no crew?
>
> redc1c4,
> just curious..... %-)

~Think~ I see a bonedome in the front - mebbe he forgot to bring along
the booster seat?

P50[_2_]
May 20th 07, 01:58 AM
"Mike Henley" > wrote in message
> USMC F/A-18F Super Hornet

Oops. Sorry Mike. Correction noted.

Know I know my A,B,C's..........

P50[_2_]
May 20th 07, 02:09 AM
"P50" > wrote in message

> Oops. Sorry Mike. Correction noted.
>
> Know I know my A,B,C's..........

Err I think it is going to be one of those days.
Know my A,B,C's but not my grammar and correct usage it seems today.

Richard Goldsberry
May 21st 07, 03:15 AM
VFA-102
Navy not USMC...

"P50" > wrote in message

> --
>
> Cheers
> Pumper 50
>
> My father always took me everywhere twice.........the second time was to
> apologise.

fudog50[_2_]
June 2nd 07, 10:10 AM
On Fri, 18 May 2007 11:36:54 GMT, "P50" > wrote:

USMC has ZERO operational E/F's to the best of my knowledge.

Don't know the paint, but it has to be USN.

USMC certainly opted out of G's also and will be stuck with the
massive burden in manhours and money for parts for the EA-6B.

This will only be for so long as they figure they will bankrupt
themselves and get out of the Jamming business altogether, same as
AirForce.

Google