PDA

View Full Version : Re: Plagiarist Tholen's weaselly digest, volume 2454237^-0.00000000000000003

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
May 19th 07, 12:26 AM
Bruce AKA the alleged jmalloy wrote:
> Right on cue, the plagiarist tholed his tholings
> some more:
>
> > What was allegedly plagiarized, Malloy?
>
> The same thing you have accused me of, o befarted one.

Indeed, Bruce.

> > Put up or shut up, Malloy.
>
> Why don't you try your own advice, Tholen? Yeah, I know Tholen, Tholen.

A0L! Dickless can neither get it up nor shut up, Bruce. Butt you don't
need me to tell you that.

> > On what basis do you claim that it is "VERY rarely used", Malloy?
>
> Well, it's about 90% you attempting to "defend" your "honor", Tholen.
> That's the pointlessness of it all -- you are without honor, Tholen.
> And certainly OS's don't have honor. Thus, it's virtually dead, Tholen. QED.

Ipso facto, Bruce.

> > Illogical, Malloy; Serenity Systems
>
> Most illogical that you attempt to hijack the talk of Os/2, Tholen, as
> this "Serenity Systems" is not Os/2.

Indeed, Bruce.

> > 251> You belittle it with an unproven fact
>
> I should have put quotation marks about "fact" to make it clear enough
> so that even YOU could understand it, Tholen. What you believe to be
> the case does not necessarily make it so, Tholen. Of course, you would
> know that by now had you *any* insight whatsoever, Tholen.

He doesn't, Bruce. Butt we all knew that a long time ago.

> > Facts do not require proof, Malloy. It's the proof of a hypothesis
> > that turns them into facts.
>
> Statements issued by you are not necessarily "facts" just because of the
> inferior position you occupy, Tholen. Get used to it, Tholen, it's has
> always been thus.

FNID, Bruce.

> > Facts cannots be untrue, Malloy.
>
> Yes they can, Tholen, when they are "claimed" by an unreliable source
> like you, Tholen, someone who will lie, cheat, and do whatever to appear
> to be the "victor". You are nothing like a "victor", Tholen, you're
> much more like a loser.

Dickles lost it a long time ago, Bruce.

Google