PDA

View Full Version : Temora on Sunday - F-111 and others.

Darryl Gibbs
May 20th 07, 01:32 PM
Hi everyone. Here's a few from todays display. Unfortunatly it was pretty
overcast, but still a good display.

--
Darryl Gibbs
Aircraft of Australia Aviation Photography. www.aircraftofaustralia.com

Darryl Gibbs
May 20th 07, 01:34 PM
--
Darryl Gibbs
Aircraft of Australia Aviation Photography. www.aircraftofaustralia.com
Vintage and Warbirds. http://www.vintageandwarbirds.com
Information on all aspects of aviation, particularly vintage and warbirds.
Home of the CNAPG aircraft recognition quiz's, and the Vintage and Warbird

Darryl Gibbs
May 20th 07, 01:34 PM
--
Darryl Gibbs
Aircraft of Australia Aviation Photography. www.aircraftofaustralia.com
Vintage and Warbirds. http://www.vintageandwarbirds.com
Information on all aspects of aviation, particularly vintage and warbirds.
Home of the CNAPG aircraft recognition quiz's, and the Vintage and Warbird

Darryl Gibbs
May 20th 07, 01:35 PM
--
[...]

May 20th 07, 01:36 PM
--
[...]

May 20th 07, 01:37 PM
--
Darryl Gibbs
Aircraft of Australia Aviation Photography. www.aircraftofaustralia.com
Vintage and Warbirds. http://www.vintageandwarbirds.com
Information on all aspects of aviation, particularly vintage and warbirds.
Home of the CNAPG aircraft recognition quiz's, and the Vintage and Warbird

Darryl Gibbs
May 20th 07, 01:37 PM
--
Darryl Gibbs
Aircraft of Australia Aviation Photography. www.aircraftofaustralia.com
Vintage and Warbirds. http://www.vintageandwarbirds.com
Information on all aspects of aviation, particularly vintage and warbirds.
Home of the CNAPG aircraft recognition quiz's, and the Vintage and Warbird

Darryl Gibbs
May 20th 07, 01:38 PM
--
Darryl Gibbs
Aircraft of Australia Aviation Photography. www.aircraftofaustralia.com
Vintage and Warbirds. http://www.vintageandwarbirds.com
Information on all aspects of aviation, particularly vintage and warbirds.
Home of the CNAPG aircraft recognition quiz's, and the Vintage and Warbird

Darryl Gibbs
May 20th 07, 01:38 PM
--
Darryl Gibbs
Aircraft of Australia Aviation Photography. www.aircraftofaustralia.com
Vintage and Warbirds. http://www.vintageandwarbirds.com
Information on all aspects of aviation, particularly vintage and warbirds.
Home of the CNAPG aircraft recognition quiz's, and the Vintage and Warbird

Darryl Gibbs
May 20th 07, 01:57 PM
--
Darryl Gibbs
Aircraft of Australia Aviation Photography. www.aircraftofaustralia.com
Vintage and Warbirds. http://www.vintageandwarbirds.com
Information on all aspects of aviation, particularly vintage and warbirds.
Home of the CNAPG aircraft recognition quiz's, and the Vintage and Warbird

Darryl Gibbs
May 20th 07, 01:58 PM
--
Darryl Gibbs
Aircraft of Australia Aviation Photography. www.aircraftofaustralia.com
Vintage and Warbirds. http://www.vintageandwarbirds.com
Information on all aspects of aviation, particularly vintage and warbirds.
Home of the CNAPG aircraft recognition quiz's, and the Vintage and Warbird

Darryl Gibbs
May 20th 07, 01:58 PM
--
Darryl Gibbs
Aircraft of Australia Aviation Photography. www.aircraftofaustralia.com
Vintage and Warbirds. http://www.vintageandwarbirds.com
Information on all aspects of aviation, particularly vintage and warbirds.
Home of the CNAPG aircraft recognition quiz's, and the Vintage and Warbird

Darryl Gibbs
May 20th 07, 01:59 PM
--
[...]

May 20th 07, 02:00 PM
--
Darryl Gibbs
Aircraft of Australia Aviation Photography. www.aircraftofaustralia.com
Vintage and Warbirds. http://www.vintageandwarbirds.com
Information on all aspects of aviation, particularly vintage and warbirds.
Home of the CNAPG aircraft recognition quiz's, and the Vintage and Warbird

Darryl Gibbs
May 20th 07, 02:01 PM
--

"Darryl Gibbs" > wrote in message
> Hi everyone. Here's a few from todays display. Unfortunatly it was
> pretty
> overcast, but still a good display.
>
> --
> Darryl Gibbs
> Aircraft of Australia Aviation Photography. www.aircraftofaustralia.com
> Vintage and Warbirds. http://www.vintageandwarbirds.com
> Information on all aspects of aviation, particularly vintage and warbirds.
> Home of the CNAPG aircraft recognition quiz's, and the Vintage and Warbird

Darryl Gibbs
May 20th 07, 02:01 PM
--
Darryl Gibbs
Aircraft of Australia Aviation Photography. www.aircraftofaustralia.com
Vintage and Warbirds. http://www.vintageandwarbirds.com
Information on all aspects of aviation, particularly vintage and warbirds.
Home of the CNAPG aircraft recognition quiz's, and the Vintage and Warbird

Darryl Gibbs
May 20th 07, 02:01 PM
--
Darryl Gibbs
Aircraft of Australia Aviation Photography. www.aircraftofaustralia.com
Vintage and Warbirds. http://www.vintageandwarbirds.com
Information on all aspects of aviation, particularly vintage and warbirds.
Home of the CNAPG aircraft recognition quiz's, and the Vintage and Warbird

Darryl Gibbs
May 20th 07, 02:02 PM
--
[...]

May 20th 07, 02:03 PM
--
[...]

May 20th 07, 02:04 PM
--
Darryl Gibbs
Aircraft of Australia Aviation Photography. www.aircraftofaustralia.com
Vintage and Warbirds. http://www.vintageandwarbirds.com
Information on all aspects of aviation, particularly vintage and warbirds.
Home of the CNAPG aircraft recognition quiz's, and the Vintage and Warbird

Darryl Gibbs
May 20th 07, 02:04 PM
--
Darryl Gibbs
Aircraft of Australia Aviation Photography. www.aircraftofaustralia.com
Vintage and Warbirds. http://www.vintageandwarbirds.com
Information on all aspects of aviation, particularly vintage and warbirds.
Home of the CNAPG aircraft recognition quiz's, and the Vintage and Warbird

Darryl Gibbs
May 20th 07, 02:05 PM
--
[...]

May 20th 07, 02:06 PM
--
Darryl Gibbs
Aircraft of Australia Aviation Photography. www.aircraftofaustralia.com
Vintage and Warbirds. http://www.vintageandwarbirds.com
Information on all aspects of aviation, particularly vintage and warbirds.
Home of the CNAPG aircraft recognition quiz's, and the Vintage and Warbird

Darryl Gibbs
May 20th 07, 02:06 PM
--
Darryl Gibbs
Aircraft of Australia Aviation Photography. www.aircraftofaustralia.com
Vintage and Warbirds. http://www.vintageandwarbirds.com
Information on all aspects of aviation, particularly vintage and warbirds.
Home of the CNAPG aircraft recognition quiz's, and the Vintage and Warbird

flybywire
May 28th 07, 12:12 PM
Great pics Darryl

"Darryl Gibbs" > wrote in message

> --
> Darryl Gibbs
> Aircraft of Australia Aviation Photography. www.aircraftofaustralia.com
> Vintage and Warbirds. http://www.vintageandwarbirds.com
> Information on all aspects of aviation, particularly vintage and warbirds.
> Home of the CNAPG aircraft recognition quiz's, and the Vintage and Warbird

Darryl Gibbs
May 28th 07, 03:49 PM
"flybywire" > wrote in message
> Great pics Darryl

Thanks. :-)

It was a pity that it was so overcast, but it was still a good day out there
as always. Hopefully I will get over to the next few flying weekends too
and get more pictures.

--
Darryl Gibbs
Aircraft of Australia Aviation Photography. www.aircraftofaustralia.com
Vintage and Warbirds. http://www.vintageandwarbirds.com
Information on all aspects of aviation, particularly vintage and warbirds.
Home of the CNAPG aircraft recognition quiz's, and the Vintage and Warbird

Google