PDA

View Full Version : Aviation art

Greasy Rider[_3_]
May 21st 07, 10:21 PM
This isn't spam....simply a site for some very good artwork.......

http://www.rb-29.net/HTML/04.PAAvtnArt/00.02BToCAir.htm

Ray O'Hara[_2_]
May 21st 07, 11:40 PM
"Greasy Rider" > wrote in message
> This isn't spam....simply a site for some very good artwork.......
>
> http://www.rb-29.net/HTML/04.PAAvtnArt/00.02BToCAir.htm

well it is spam, but its on topic spam , and they are nice pics

JRW
May 22nd 07, 12:49 AM
Greasy Rider wrote:
> This isn't spam....simply a site for some very good artwork.......
>
> http://www.rb-29.net/HTML/04.PAAvtnArt/00.02BToCAir.htm

nice site and on-topic.
Thanks for sharing it.

JRW

Richard Brooks
May 22nd 07, 12:57 AM
Ray O'Hara said the following on 21/05/07 23:40:
> "Greasy Rider" > wrote in message
>> This isn't spam....simply a site for some very good artwork.......
>>
>> http://www.rb-29.net/HTML/04.PAAvtnArt/00.02BToCAir.htm
>>

> well it is spam, but its on topic spam , and they are nice pics

RTFUG!

From: (Gene Spafford)
Newsgroups: news.announce.newusers,news.admin.misc,news.answer s
Subject: What is Usenet?
Date: 27 Mar 1993 12:16:25 -0500

Archive-name: what-is-usenet/part1
Last-change: 19 July 1992 by (Gene Spafford)

From the Usenet Guidelines which are still compulsory for anyone who
decides to go beyond looking at crappy blogs and web pages of people and
their kids and/or cats and who want to delve into Usenet.

--
"Initiative is punishable."
Russian business saying.

Richard Brooks
May 22nd 07, 01:02 AM
Greasy Rider said the following on 21/05/07 22:21:
> This isn't spam....simply a site for some very good artwork.......
>
> http://www.rb-29.net/HTML/04.PAAvtnArt/00.02BToCAir.htm

It's too clean for my taste and possibly produced in 3DMax!

--
"Initiative is punishable."
Russian business saying.

December 8th 07, 09:52 PM
I once saw a picture of a mid air aftermath with a small airplane's nose
still stuck into the larger airplanes side upon landing. I now cannot find
that picture. I'm a student at Embry-Riddle and I would like to show that
picture to the class. If anyone has it or knows where I can get let me know
and it will be greatly appreciated.

December 8th 07, 09:55 PM
I once saw a picture of a mid air aftermath with a small airplane's nose
still stuck into the larger airplanes side upon landing. I now cannot find
that picture. I'm a student at Embry-Riddle and I would like to show that
picture to the class. If anyone has it or knows where I can get let me know
and it will be greatly appreciated.

Google