PDA

View Full Version : USS Eisenhower in Lisbon

News
May 22nd 07, 07:25 PM
Greetings to all, 1st mass post here

Some photos of of CVN 69 Eisenhower to my home city of Lisbon. A friend was
lucky enough to get an invite for a tour inside. Unfortunately his camera's
batery died near the end and he had to use the cell phone camera for some
pics...

Phil Rhodes
May 23rd 07, 06:22 PM
Nice photos, I looked for St Georges Castle, but couldn't find it.

"News" > wrote in message
> Greetings to all, 1st mass post here
>
> Some photos of of CVN 69 Eisenhower to my home city of Lisbon. A friend
> was lucky enough to get an invite for a tour inside. Unfortunately his
> camera's batery died near the end and he had to use the cell phone camera
> for some pics...

News
May 23rd 07, 06:26 PM
"Phil Rhodes" > escreveu na mensagem
. ..
> Nice photos, I looked for St Georges Castle, but couldn't find it.

Sorry :)

A couple of photos almost got it but...

Google