PDA

View Full Version : Kow Level Vulcan

C Charland
May 25th 07, 09:38 PM
This was a daily sight while I was at Goose Bay, Labrador (June 1964 to June
1967).

Cheers...Chris

C Charland
May 25th 07, 09:40 PM
It would help if I could spell. I meant Low Level

Cheers...Chris

Steven P. McNicoll
May 25th 07, 09:49 PM
"C Charland" > wrote in message

> This was a daily sight while I was at Goose Bay, Labrador (June 1964 to
> June
> 1967).

That's above kow level. Kows are shorter than that.

Dave Kearton
May 25th 07, 11:37 PM
Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
>> "C Charland" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> This was a daily sight while I was at Goose Bay, Labrador (June
>>> 1964 to June
>>> 1967).
>>>

>> That's above kow level. Kows are shorter than that.

Well, they are now.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

redc1c4
May 25th 07, 11:40 PM
Dave Kearton wrote:

> Steven P. McNicoll wrote:

> >> That's above kow level. Kows are shorter than that.
>
> Well, they are now.

what happens if you don't have a kow?

redc1c4,
off for another beer on fryday afternoon...... %-)
--
"Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
considerable watching."

Army Officer's Guide

Dave Kearton
May 26th 07, 12:04 AM
redc1c4 wrote:
>> Dave Kearton wrote:

>>> Well, they are now.
>>
>> what happens if you don't have a kow?
>>
>> redc1c4,
>> off for another beer on fryday afternoon...... %-)
>> --

You would have to fly at plow level

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton Saturday morning here - looking forward to firing up
the chainsaw in about an hour.

Al Denelsbeck
May 26th 07, 08:14 AM
redc1c4 > wrote in news:465765E8.F15D0213
@drunken*******s.org.ies:

> Dave Kearton wrote:

>> Well, they are now.
>
> what happens if you don't have a kow?

You would have to eat my Skyvan.

- Al.

--
To reply, insert dash in address to separate G and I in the domain

Alf Blume
May 26th 07, 08:12 PM
Hello, C!
You wrote on Fri, 25 May 2007 16:40:04 -0400:

CC> It would help if I could spell. I meant Low Level

CC> Cheers...Chris

It is on the levels with the Cows . . .

With best regards, Alf Blume. E-mail: alfblume(at)hotmaildotcom

muff528
May 27th 07, 02:50 AM
"redc1c4" > wrote in message
> Dave Kearton wrote:

>> Well, they are now.
>
> what happens if you don't have a kow?
>
> redc1c4,
> off for another beer on fryday afternoon...... %-)
> --
> "Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
> considerable watching."
>
> Army Officer's Guide

In Goose Bay Labrador, wouldn't a discussion about vulcan reindeer be more
realistic
than vulcan kows?

heavyhorses
May 27th 07, 11:05 AM
"Steven P. McNicoll" > wrote in message
hlink.net...

> "C Charland" > wrote in message
>>
>> This was a daily sight while I was at Goose Bay, Labrador (June 1964 to
>> June
>> 1967).
>>

> That's above kow level. Kows are shorter than that.

if the kow had been trying to jump over the moon...........

Google