PDA

View Full Version : Ping Boomerang and Scubabix Some P-3s At Moffett last week

Eagle Eye
May 26th 07, 04:30 AM
Papa Juliette dropping people off after weekend duties.
Copyright 2007 James S. Green Man I wish the Navy was still at Moffett

Bob Harrington
May 26th 07, 09:20 AM

Joseph Testagrose
May 26th 07, 05:40 PM
Thank you for including the BU # in the file name.
On Sat, 26 May 2007 08:20:44 GMT, Bob Harrington

:

>> Papa Juliette dropping people off after weekend duties.
>> Copyright 2007 James S. Green Man I wish the Navy was still at Moffett
>
>The home team from NAS Whidbey! I just photographed this very beastie last
>month as she beat up BVS.
>
>Bob ^,,^

Jim Morris[_2_]
May 26th 07, 06:49 PM
"Bob Harrington" > wrote in message

Bob ^,,^

There ain't no bobqat on this photo!

Jim

Scubabix
May 27th 07, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the shots James. I miss flying in these. Since it's been a
while since I left the community, can someone tell me what system the
"turret" mounted aft of the wings and forward of the buoy tubes is
associated with?

Rob

Bob Harrington
May 28th 07, 10:02 AM
"Jim Morris" > wrote in news:Gq_5i.386172
:

> "Bob Harrington" > wrote in message
>
> Bob ^,,^
>
> There ain't no bobqat on this photo!

It's there - just ~rilly~ hard to see...

Jim Morris[_2_]
May 28th 07, 09:32 PM
>> Bob ^,,^
>>
>> There ain't no bobqat on this photo!
>
> It's there - just ~rilly~ hard to see...

Fill in the question marks
lol

Jim Morris

john smith[_2_]
May 28th 07, 11:04 PM
Bob, has the Navy change the color of the P-3's?
The ones in your photo appear to be white.

Bob Harrington
May 29th 07, 07:48 AM
john smith > wrote in news:465b51d6$0$2826
:

> Bob, has the Navy change the color of the P-3's?
> The ones in your photo appear to be white.

Nope - still glossy gull gray. I was shooting into the sun, so shadows and
sky reflecting off the glossy paint make for weird results.

Bob ^,,^

Google