PDA

View Full Version : please send your comments

Tony Verhulst
May 27th 07, 12:23 AM
The NPRM on the parachute repacking cycle comment period is open
through August 20, 2007. This change would extend the parachute repack
cycle from 120-days to 180-days. Note that your comments (apart from
what is stated in the copy on the SSA web site) may be made online. You
do not have to register and login to submit comments.

See
http://dms.dot.gov/search/document.cfm?documentid=470180&docketid=21829

Tony Verhulst
May 27th 07, 12:27 AM
Tony Verhulst wrote:
> The NPRM on the parachute repacking cycle comment period is open
> through August 20, 2007. This change would extend the parachute repack
> cycle from 120-days to 180-days. Note that your comments (apart from
> what is stated in the copy on the SSA web site) may be made online. You
> do not have to register and login to submit comments.
>
> See
> http://dms.dot.gov/search/document.cfm?documentid=470180&docketid=21829

Sigh, that was meant to go to my club email list. so sorry.

Tony

Nyal Williams
May 27th 07, 05:22 AM
Don't apologize; it is a good suggestion.

At 23:30 26 May 2007, Tony Verhulst wrote:
>Tony Verhulst wrote:
>> The NPRM on the parachute repacking cycle comment
>>period is open
>> through August 20, 2007. This change would extend
>>the parachute repack
>> cycle from 120-days to 180-days. Note that your comments
>>(apart from
>> what is stated in the copy on the SSA web site) may
>>be made online. You
>> do not have to register and login to submit comments.
>>
>> See
>> http://dms.dot.gov/search/document.cfm?documentid=470180&docketid
>>>=21829
>>

>Sigh, that was meant to go to my club email list. so
>sorry.
>
>Tony

Google