PDA

View Full Version : Re: Tholen on Wikipedia

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
May 27th 07, 01:44 PM
wrote:
> Tholen is repeatedly deleting the section in his Wikipedia article on
> his substantial history of USENET kookery. Anyone interested can see
> the article here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_J._Tholen and
> the history of the deletions/restores here:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=David_J._Tholen&action=history

A0L!

BTW, what does the "J" stand for? Jerk? I bet he's got a dog called
****head too.

Lora Crighton
May 27th 07, 01:55 PM
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
> wrote:
>> Tholen is repeatedly deleting the section in his Wikipedia article on
>> his substantial history of USENET kookery. Anyone interested can see
>> the article here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_J._Tholen and
>> the history of the deletions/restores here:
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=David_J._Tholen&action=history

Just one more example of why you should be cautious about taking
information from that source.

> A0L!
>
> BTW, what does the "J" stand for?

James.

What does your question have to do with classical music, or any of the
other groups you posted it too?

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
May 27th 07, 02:06 PM
Fartingale aka Lora Crighton wrote:
> Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
> > wrote:
> >> Tholen is repeatedly deleting the section in his Wikipedia article on
> >> his substantial history of USENET kookery. Anyone interested can see
> >> the article here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_J._Tholen and
> >> the history of the deletions/restores here:
> >> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=David_J._Tholen&action=history
>
> Just one more example of why you should be cautious about taking
> information from that source.

Why?

> > A0L!
> >
> > BTW, what does the "J" stand for?
>
> James.
>
> What does your question have to do with classical music, or any of the
> other groups you posted it too?

My name isn't James. You would know that by now had you better reading
"comprehenion" skills.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
May 28th 07, 03:51 AM
Left Sock wrote:
> On 27 May 2007, Lora Crighton > posted some
> :
>
> > Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
> >
> > Just one more example of why you should be cautious about taking
> > information from that source.
> >

> >> A0L!
> >>
> >> BTW, what does the "J" stand for?
> >
> > James.
> >
> > What does your question have to do with classical music, or any of the
> > other groups you posted it too?
>
> He was listening to the Shanghai Symphony Orchestra rendition of Black
> Sabbath's Iron Man while flying and reading about k0oky Dave on his
> wireless laptop?

Close. It was actually the Singapore Philharmonic and their rendition
of Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven.
The rest of your facts are correct.

Right Sock
May 29th 07, 04:01 AM
"Left Sock" > wrote in message
.. .
> On 27 May 2007, Lora Crighton > posted some
> :
>
> > Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
> >
> > Just one more example of why you should be cautious about taking
> > information from that source.
> >

> >> A0L!
> >>
> >> BTW, what does the "J" stand for?
> >
> > James.
> >
> > What does your question have to do with classical music, or any of the
> > other groups you posted it too?
>
> He was listening to the Shanghai Symphony Orchestra rendition of Black
> Sabbath's Iron Man while flying and reading about k0oky Dave on his
> wireless laptop?

No. Just because it's played by an Orchestra doesn't make it classical.

Try again?

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
May 29th 07, 04:11 AM
Pestilence - a member of the Four Horsemen Group wrote:
> Michael Baldwin, Bruce:
> > wrote:
> > > Tholen is repeatedly deleting the section in his Wikipedia article on
> > > his substantial history of USENET kookery. Anyone interested can see
> > > the article here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_J._Tholen and
> > > the history of the deletions/restores here:
> > > http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=David_J._Tholen&action=history
> >
> > A0L!
> >
> > BTW, what does the "J" stand for? Jerk? I bet he's got a dog called
> > ****head too.
>
> Is there an article on Foamboi Bartlo there?

If not there should be - with a lits of all his nicknames, pictures of
his goats, etc.

Lora[_3_]
May 29th 07, 04:20 AM
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Pestilence - a member of the Four Horsemen Group wrote:
> > Michael Baldwin, Bruce:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=David_J._Tholen&action=history

> > > A0L!
> > >
> > > BTW, what does the "J" stand for? Jerk? I bet he's got a dog called
> > > ****head too.
> >
> > Is there an article on Foamboi Bartlo there?
>
> If not there should be - with a lits of all his nicknames, pictures of
> his goats, etc.

You could always add it.

Google