PDA

View Full Version : Re: LED for position lights

Jerry Springer
August 17th 03, 04:11 PM
Big, there is a guy on the RV-List that is developing just such lights
here is a place to take a look.

http://www.killacycle.com/Lights.htm

Jerry

Bigdaddie wrote:
> What whould you have to do to use LEDs for position lights? Would they be
> bright enough? Aren't new traffic signals LEDs? Can you write an article to
> demonstate?

Robert Little
August 18th 03, 05:18 AM
A very neat idea and I hope an STC soon for retrofits. RTL

"Jerry Springer" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Big, there is a guy on the RV-List that is developing just such lights
> here is a place to take a look.
>
> http://www.killacycle.com/Lights.htm
>
> Jerry
>

> Bigdaddie wrote:
> > What whould you have to do to use LEDs for position lights? Would they
be
> > bright enough? Aren't new traffic signals LEDs? Can you write an
article to
> > demonstate?

Bruce A. Frank
August 19th 03, 01:43 AM
For a homebuilt? No problem. Jim Weir has an article in the latest issue
of "Kitplanes" on just such a project.

--
Bruce A. Frank, Editor "Ford 3.8/4.2L Engine and V-6 STOL
Homebuilt Aircraft Newsletter"

Google