PDA

View Full Version : Re: digest, volume 2454264

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
June 13th 07, 05:49 AM
Right on cue, completely anal retentive kookdancing queen, Dickless
Davie the "irrelevaant" Ignoranus, whined and
tholed like the antagonistic arsehole that he is:
> Michael Baldwin Bruce writes:

Comma phobia noted.

> 8320> That's easy, Bi! None of them. They are all decomposing.
>
> 8321> Discretion is not my middle name.
>
> 8322> Which question was that?
>
> 8323> Well, I do know how to spell finally.
>
> 8323> You mean they have them in a bunch?
>
> 8323> Do you mean Holly or Deadanus?
>
> 8324> Holly was a kook,
> 8324> who couldn't give a look.
> 8324> She tried to play it by ear.
> 8324> Butt instead fell on her rear
> 8324> because she couldn't even read a book!
>
> 8325> Still no idea?
>
> 8326> Did you also suspect I was going to say this?
>
> 8327> Good point.
>
> 8328> Yes!
>
> 8328> Which explains why you don't have any.
>
> 8329> 3 bags just might make you look attractive - to Foamy's goats!
>
> 8330> FU2!
>
> 8331> To say he has BO is an understatement. Even Dickless smells nice
> 8331> compared to him!
> 8331> And that's not saying very much.
>
> What does your ongoing "kookdance" have to do with classical music, Bruce?
> As usual, I won't get any explanation for the alleged relevance to classical
> music from Bruce.

What does that have to do with your psychic usenet asstrology,
Tholoon?

> Andrew Johnson writes:
>
> 1> There is still no evidence provided by you how a signature could be
> 1> construed as part of a cogent argument,
>
> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

On your small part, Dickless.

> 1> yet now you claim that the connection is "simple".
>
> As demonstrated by the evidence, Johnson.

I see that you evaded the evidence for your psychic usenet asstrology,
Dickless. No surprise there, really.

> 1> Without evidence, this claim fails.
>
> Irrelevant, given that evidence was provided.

Where, Tholoon?

> 1> Presidential Pests, Inc.
>
> Illogical.

Yes, you are, Dickless.

> alias # today total year 4 year 3 year 2 year 1
> -------------- ------- ----- ----- ----- ------ ------
> deco 3 18 4393 3722 2268 0
> bruce 12 12 3369 2867 1979 0

KA-CHING!

> buchanan 1 0 0 0 0
> johnson 1 1 0 0 0 0
> lincoln 1 1 0 0 0
> pierce 1 0 0 0 0

Shazam! Where are all these presidents coming from?

> 6 16 34 11359 11687 9100 10033

Google