PDA

View Full Version : MENS UNDERWEAR

June 13th 07, 04:37 PM
Huge collection of mens underwear, find your favorite mens underwear
in this mens underwear gallery, many models of mens underwear are
shown here. You can find g-string, thong, or a merely standard mens
underwear. Also available here, the vintage mens underwear style to
the latest one.

http://menunderwears.blogspot.com/

J. Kerr
June 13th 07, 07:52 PM
> spammed like the dog he is!
oups.com...
> Huge collection of mens underwear, find your favorite mens underwear
> in this mens underwear gallery, many models of mens underwear are
> shown here. You can find g-string, thong, or a merely standard mens
> underwear. Also available here, the vintage mens underwear style to
> the latest one.
>
> http://menunderwears.blogspot.com/

Because we all know....miniatures need underwear too!

Borscope
June 13th 07, 09:11 PM
On Jun 13, 2:52 pm, "J. Kerr" > wrote:

> Because we all know....miniatures need underwear too!

He's got silver UNDERpants, and I'm going to paint on blue
UNDERpants...

Borscope
June 13th 07, 09:25 PM
Apologies to all groups! Sorry to cross-post

Google