PDA

View Full Version : Home mprovement

Jerry[_4_]
June 26th 07, 02:04 AM
The last shuttle flight finally fixed the house up.

Bob Harrington
June 26th 07, 09:44 AM
Jerry > wrote in :

> The last shuttle flight finally fixed the house up.

What? No plastic flamingo?!?

Dave Kearton
June 26th 07, 09:48 AM
Bob Harrington wrote:
>> Jerry > wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> The last shuttle flight finally fixed the house up.
>>
>> What? No plastic flamingo?!?

Note the Soyuz up on blocks around the back.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Norm DePlume
June 26th 07, 11:30 AM
Yeah, things were getting bad. First they lost the channel changer
knob on the TV, then they lost the Vise-Grips.

Clairbear
June 26th 07, 03:27 PM
"Dave Kearton" > wrote in news:kp4gi.20955
:

> Bob Harrington wrote:
>>> Jerry > wrote in
>>> :

>>> What? No plastic flamingo?!?
>

> Note the Soyuz up on blocks around the back.

I.d put a swing on the front porch

JRW
June 26th 07, 07:13 PM
Bet they get the Sports Channel!!!

miket6065
June 27th 07, 01:48 AM
Or even a plastic Gnome?

Andrew-S
June 27th 07, 02:40 AM
I was bored....

Andrew

octothorpe
June 27th 07, 12:56 PM

octothorpe
June 27th 07, 12:56 PM

octothorpe
June 27th 07, 12:56 PM

octothorpe
June 27th 07, 12:56 PM

octothorpe
June 27th 07, 12:56 PM

octothorpe
June 27th 07, 12:57 PM

RVB[_2_]
June 27th 07, 04:02 PM
According my Avast Antivirus soft...
Don't download these 6 messages and don't try to open the file.

--
---------------------
RVB -

Jens Averbeck
June 27th 07, 06:22 PM
Am Wed, 27 Jun 2007 17:02:41 +0200 schrieb RVB:

> According my Avast Antivirus soft...
> Don't download these 6 messages and don't try to open the file.

Too late,

but i want to see a Virus that was designed for Windows that also works
on Linux :D

Regards
Jens

Terry M[_3_]
June 27th 07, 10:20 PM
Already zapped and plonked but thanks for the heads-up!!!!

"Jens Averbeck" > wrote in message
> Am Wed, 27 Jun 2007 17:02:41 +0200 schrieb RVB:
>
>> According my Avast Antivirus soft...
>> Don't download these 6 messages and don't try to open the file.
>
> Too late,
>
> but i want to see a Virus that was designed for Windows that also works
> on Linux :D
>
> Regards
> Jens

CWO4 Dave Mann
June 28th 07, 01:11 AM
Jens Averbeck wrote:
> Am Wed, 27 Jun 2007 17:02:41 +0200 schrieb RVB:
>
>> According my Avast Antivirus soft...
>> Don't download these 6 messages and don't try to open the file.
>
> Too late,
>
> but i want to see a Virus that was designed for Windows that also works
> on Linux :D
>
> Regards
> Jens

Me 2 ... I always go ahead and open those "most likely containing a
virus" messages in my Linux box. I have a special account just for bad
actor stuff. Sometimes it is interesting to see the various political
and personal messages which are placed in the non-executing areas of
virii files. Some real strange people out there, to say the least.

Cheers,

Dave

Linux User and Administrator since 1999

Andrew-S
June 28th 07, 01:51 PM
I guess he didn't like my attempt at humor...

Andrew

"RVB" > wrote in message
> According my Avast Antivirus soft...
> Don't download these 6 messages and don't try to open the file.
>
> --
> RVB -
> http://www.cocardes.com .....aviation
> http://www.hervebrun.com .....photo