PDA

View Full Version : Burt Rutan in a movie credit this week

Montblack
July 1st 07, 02:59 AM
I went to the Dollar Theater this week ($2 Tuesdays) and saw "Fracture"
starring Anthony Hopkins.

At the very end of the credit scroll, in big letters, it said something
like...

Special thanks to:

Burt Rutan

Scaled Composites

(Then the house lights came up)

http://harfordem.wordpress.com/2007/04/22/2504/
YouTube trailer for Fracture (2007)

Movie would have been better if they didn't give away ending, 15 minutes
before the end of the movie. Oh well. I would have edited ALL of that stuff
out - let the end simply happen. Again, oh well.

My guess is the NTSB(?) hangar shots, in the beginning of the movie, were
done at Scaled Composites. That, or the post-crash fuselage was built by
SC - for that scene. Just a guess on my part.

Paul-Mont
Quote from Fracture (2007) ...that got left on the cutting room floor. Drat!
"Hi. I'm your boss. How do you like your new position so far?" <g>

Google