PDA

View Full Version : Some pictures from Krakow Aviation Museum - File 02 of 19 - sDSCF8925.jpg (1/1)

Piotr Karocki
July 6th 07, 05:48 PM

David Powell
July 7th 07, 04:07 AM
what engines were used on this plane?

"Piotr Karocki" > wrote in message

redc1c4
July 7th 07, 07:17 AM
David Powell wrote:

> what engines were used on this plane?

Polish ones?

redc1c4,
(just guessing..... %-)
--
"Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
considerable watching."

Army Officer's Guide

Piotr Karocki
July 7th 07, 08:43 AM
"David Powell" <davidpowell@comcast> wrote in
:
> what engines were used on this plane?
I do not know, as I forgot to photo description plate :(

Netko
July 7th 07, 11:17 AM
On Sat, 7 Jul 2007 8:43:29 +0100, Piotr Karocki wrote
(in message >):

>> what engines were used on this plane?
> I do not know, as I forgot to photo description plate :(

Walter engines. The aircraft is a CZL Aero 145 (or some variation
of that).

--

Netko
July 7th 07, 09:06 PM
(in message >):

>> Walter engines. The aircraft is a CZL Aero 145 (or some variation
>> of that).
>>
> Inverted inline?

See for yourself:

http://www.walterengines.com/about-us/history.htm

http://www.moraviation.com/history.html

http://www.weebeastie.com/hatzcb1/motorLOM.html

You're looking for the Walter M332.

And I've just realised that inverted is one of those words in
English which isn't formed from its opposite in the way you'd
expect - like inert, reckless and indignant.

--

Google