PDA

View Full Version : Ju52 at airport Mollis Switzerland

BlueCumulus[_2_]
July 13th 07, 11:43 AM

Felix D.
July 14th 07, 03:50 AM
"BlueCumulus" > wrote in message

Did you get any details about the aircraft? Where built, how old, etc.? I'm
amazed the thing is still in commercial use.

MikeB
July 14th 07, 04:44 AM
On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 20:43:18 +1000, "BlueCumulus" >
wrote:

Tthis is one of four that Ju-Air owns and flys out of Dübendorf
Air Base near Zürich.
If I remember correctly it was orignaly a Swiss Air Force aircraft.
What I dont remember is if it was a Ju 52/3m or a CASA 352.
Ju-Air flys charter,sightseeing and adventure flights and is
celebrating its 25th anniversery this year.

http://www.airforcecenter.ch/navy/mainnav.php?langy=e

Guybrush Threepwood[_2_]
July 14th 07, 08:13 AM
Felix D. wrote:
> "BlueCumulus" > wrote in message
>>

> Did you get any details about the aircraft? Where built, how old,
> etc.? I'm amazed the thing is still in commercial use.

That are not the only JU52 that are still flying. There is one from Lufthansa in Germany that can be booked for flights:

https://www.dlbs.de/0index.asp

Sorry, the side is in german, but if there are any questions, I will try to answer them.

--

Gruß Guybrush

Google