PDA

View Full Version : OSHKOSH (Live) ATC Feeds ...??

Montblack
July 16th 07, 01:26 AM
Any ATC feeds for this year's AirVenture?

http://www.liveatc.net/feedindex.php
I didn't see it here...

Paul-Mont
http://audio.liveatc.net:8012/kmsp_twr.m3u
(MSP) Minneapolis / St Paul

Stream listeners: 8 of 804 total listeners
(1% of all listeners are tuned to this stream)

john smith[_2_]
July 16th 07, 04:07 AM
In article >,
"Montblack" > wrote:

> Any ATC feeds for this year's AirVenture?
> http://www.liveatc.net/feedindex.php
> I didn't see it here...

It is something someone does on a voluntary basis.
Last year, it was set up only during a couple days before the official
starting date.

Peter R.
July 16th 07, 01:59 PM
On 7/15/2007 8:26:52 PM, "Montblack" wrote:

> http://www.liveatc.net/feedindex.php
> I didn't see it here...

As John pointed out (sorry... "j"ohn), the feed appeared on the list only a
few days prior to AV 2006 and then promptly came down a day or two right
after the event. The person who offered the feed announced in their forum
that the feed was being pulled and I asked him if he planned on returning
2007. He never replied to my post.

p.s: I didn't realize that you were the feeder for MSP. I feed Syracuse, NY.
Thanks for volunteering and making that site such a valuable resource to the
aviation involved/enthusiast.

--
Peter

Montblack
July 16th 07, 07:07 PM
("Peter R." wrote)
> p.s: I didn't realize that you were the feeder for MSP. I feed Syracuse,
> NY. Thanks for volunteering and making that site such a valuable resource
> to the aviation involved/enthusiast.

Nope, not me. I just listen.

http://www.liveatc.net/feedindex.php
LiveATC.net

http://audio.liveatc.net:8012/kmsp_twr.m3u
(MSP) Minneapolis / St Paul

Stream listeners: 11 of 925 total listeners
1% of all listeners are tuned to this stream

Paul-Mont

Google