PDA

View Full Version : Re: Stolen Aircraft

gpa
August 20th 03, 04:07 PM
Jay:

I'll keep an eye out for it. Is there a web site that has a photo? That
would really help.

Regards,

gpa

--
I've learned that it is what I do not know that I fear, and I strive,
outwardly from pride, inwardly from the knowledge that the unknown is
"Flightdeck" > wrote in message
k.net...
> Hi Guys,
>
> Please be on the look-out. I am posting this for a friend.
>

> On Thursday 8/14/03 my aircraft, a Cessna 182 N2504R, was stolen from
> Lakewood,
> NJ between 5:15 and 9:00 AM. I would appreciate if you see it, that you
give
> me a call at 201 445-0882. The current paint is the Cessana White
> Background with horizontal fuselage trim of Red on Black with white strips
> trimming the red where it meets the black. The underside of the nose is
> black. It has the red/white/black rectangle at the vertical midpoint of
the
> rudder. Please send this to everyone you
> can.
>
> Thanks,
> Jay

Dave Anderson
August 20th 03, 06:01 PM
I think it was Jim Weir who pointed this out, but it bears repeating:

How long do you think this STOLEN airplane will remain "Red on Black with
white stripes", and sport that N-number? My guess is: Not Too Long.

It would be better if you could post unique things about the aircraft, such
as: Crack in back of left wheel pant - Only 1 radio: King KX170b with
missing knob - small crack in upper left corner of windshield ... etc etc

-Dave

"Flightdeck" > wrote in message
k.net...
> Hi Guys,
>
> Please be on the look-out. I am posting this for a friend.
>

> On Thursday 8/14/03 my aircraft, a Cessna 182 N2504R, was stolen from
> Lakewood,
> NJ between 5:15 and 9:00 AM. I would appreciate if you see it, that you
give
> me a call at 201 445-0882. The current paint is the Cessana White
> Background with horizontal fuselage trim of Red on Black with white strips
> trimming the red where it meets the black. The underside of the nose is
> black. It has the red/white/black rectangle at the vertical midpoint of
the
> rudder. Please send this to everyone you
> can.
>
> Thanks,
> Jay

Google