PDA

View Full Version : Free Soaring Magazines

July 17th 07, 07:32 PM
On my 70th birthday I promised to clear out some of my soaring files.
I got 20+ years of soaring magazines for anyone or any club who will
pay the shipping cost. Any takers ??

bagmaker
July 17th 07, 11:13 PM
Please!
Put them in your car boot (trunk if USA) and carry them around!. When you stop at a doctors waiting room, dentist, rail station, old folks home, golf club, pizza shop or anywhere else there is reading material present or required, DROP a couple of copies.

Free advertising for gliding!

bagger

Shirl
July 18th 07, 06:00 PM
bagmaker > wrote:
> Please!
> Put them in your car boot (trunk if USA) and carry them around!. When
> you stop at a doctors waiting room, dentist, rail station, old folks
> home, golf club, pizza shop or anywhere else there is reading material
> present or required, DROP a couple of copies.
>
> Free advertising for gliding!

Great idea! Another *good* place would be an airplane flying school ...
airplane pilots who find out you're a glider pilot are always intrigued
("you can do that with no engine?"). They're more apt to pick up a
soaring magazine and read with interest in trying it than folks in rest
homes (though they may indeed find it interesting reading).

bagmaker
July 18th 07, 10:20 PM
AND happy birthday Rod!

tommytoyz
July 20th 07, 02:33 AM
Rod,
I'm looking for the November 1986 Soaring. Do you have it? and if so,
I'd love to have that copy and will gladly pay for shipment. Thanks,
tommy

Google