PDA

View Full Version : "Boy who flew with the condors", movie - source or copy.

July 18th 07, 05:12 PM
My kids recorded over my old VHS copy of this movie.

Anyone have one or a source?

Thank you.

Michael

John Steiner
August 3rd 07, 05:57 PM
Michael, a few years back I was looking for this and couldn't find it.
I'm not sure Disney ever released it for sale, but if you find it, I'd
love to know where you got it! (Sorry I'm not writing to say 'I got
it'...) John

wrote:
> My kids recorded over my old VHS copy of this movie.
>
> Anyone have one or a source?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Michael

John Young
August 3rd 07, 08:44 PM
I would be interested as well and if it helps, would contribute towards any
reasonable costs.
JY
> Michael, a few years back I was looking for this and couldn't find it.
>
> I'm not sure Disney ever released it for sale, but if you find it, I'd
>
> love to know where you got it! (Sorry I'm not writing to say 'I got
> it'...) John
>
> wrote:
>> My kids recorded over my old VHS copy of this movie.
>>
>> Anyone have one or a source?
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Michael

> 14:22

MickiMinner
August 4th 07, 02:53 PM
On Aug 3, 12:44 pm, John Young
> wrote:
> I would be interested as well and if it helps, would contribute towards any
> reasonable costs.
> JY

I would also like to "contribute" towards getting a copy of this
movie. My husband said, seeing the movie during it's original
broadcast on the Disney Channel is one of the reasons that he got
interested in soaring. Let's see if we can't get enough people
interested to get Buena Vista Productions to release a copy of the
movie for re-sale!
Thanks Micki Minner-

Frank Whiteley
August 4th 07, 06:47 PM
On Aug 4, 7:53 am, MickiMinner > wrote:
> On Aug 3, 12:44 pm, John > wrote:
> > I would be interested as well and if it helps, would contribute towards any
> > reasonable costs.
> > JY
>
> I would also like to "contribute" towards getting a copy of this
> movie. My husband said, seeing the movie during it's original
> broadcast on the Disney Channel is one of the reasons that he got
> interested in soaring. Let's see if we can't get enough people
> interested to get Buena Vista Productions to release a copy of the
> movie for re-sale!
> Thanks Micki Minner-

Go to this link
http://tinyurl.com/njw38

On the left side column, there's a place to let them know you're
interested. Even if you've done it before, let them know again.

Frank Whiteley

Google