PDA

View Full Version : Bill Dean

Luke Roberts
July 19th 07, 11:35 AM
With the greatest of regret I write to inform that
Bill passed away in the early hours of this morning
at a cottage hospital in Bishops Castle, Shropshire.
He had been ill for the last couple of months. He
regularly frequented these pages. RIP Bill.

Luke

jonathan
July 20th 07, 05:48 AM
nice guy. my condolences.
jon.

July 20th 07, 07:58 AM
Sorry to hear.

Bill was a regular contribution to Gliderforum.com

http://www.gliderforum.com/photos/show-album.asp?albumid=70&currentpos=3
Was the only photo we had of him.

Final glide..........

Luke Roberts wrote:
> With the greatest of regret I write to inform that
> Bill passed away in the early hours of this morning
> at a cottage hospital in Bishops Castle, Shropshire.
> He had been ill for the last couple of months. He
> regularly frequented these pages. RIP Bill.
>
> Luke

Google