PDA

View Full Version : Dittel radio repair location?

Sam Discusflyer
July 21st 07, 04:36 PM
I'm looking for recommendations on where to get my
Dittel FSG 71M radio repaired. Antenna and mic are
good. It's not transmitting more than 200 yds.

Thanks in advance, Steve

July 21st 07, 06:34 PM
On Jul 21, 8:36 am, Sam Discusflyer
> wrote:
> I'm looking for recommendations on where to get my
> Dittel FSG 71M radio repaired. Antenna and mic are
> good. It's not transmitting more than 200 yds.
>
> Thanks in advance, Steve

Try Rick Lord at Erie Aviation (814) 838-8934

Bob T.
19

Burt Compton - Marfa
July 21st 07, 10:52 PM
Nick Popovski at Peninsula Avionics on Tamiami Airport - Miami, FL,
USA.
Glider pilot. Dealer and factory repair for Dittel, Becker.
305-238-6550

On Jul 21, 12:34?pm, wrote:
> On Jul 21, 8:36 am, Sam Discusflyer
>
> > wrote:
> > I'm looking for recommendations on where to get my
> > Dittel FSG 71M radio repaired. Antenna and mic are
> > good. It's not transmitting more than 200 yds.

Google