PDA

View Full Version : OT terrorist's e-mail address

It Ain't Me
July 26th 07, 04:39 PM
Hey, all. Been a bit busy this week. Here's an e-mail address of a known
jihadist:

That's about all I can say for now except you can Google Search for Abu Al
Qasam or Abu as-Qassam. I have verified the accuracy and authenticity of
the e-mail address, but I don't know how long it will remain active. He
hosts websites that show videos of beheadings, pictures of Marines on fire
etc as well as OBL-glorification and videos about how to make triggers,
timers, detonators, explosives and IEDs. I had the disgusting task of
confirming and
witnessing most of it. This is not a hoax. Whatever you think you can do to
disrupt
the effectiveness of this asshole's e-mail, have at it.

This is not some college kid or anarchist testing the boundaries of free
speech. This is the real deal. The operator is, according to international
antiterrorism sources, a known and previously-convicted violent jihadist and
there are possible Oregon connections, so be careful. Otherwise, forward
this freely.

Reporting Live from the Clocktower. Semper Fi.

-c
(CP-ASEL-IA)

Google