PDA

View Full Version : AOPA Expo 2007

B A R R Y
July 27th 07, 01:09 AM
I live 15 minutes from AOPA Expo 2007, and I'm temporarily based at
HFD. I'd be more than happy to arrange a R.A.P get together! The
Hartford area has some fine Brew Pubs.

It's a few weeks off, and I know half the NG is at OSH...

Email me direct @ barry at bburke dot com with interest.

Peter R.
July 27th 07, 06:52 PM
On 7/26/2007 8:09:10 PM, B A R R Y wrote:

> I live 15 minutes from AOPA Expo 2007, and I'm temporarily based at
> HFD.

Flying to it is probably not an option for you, eh: :)

I live in the Northeast US and was thinking of going. If you get any
response, post a follow-up here.

--
Peter

B A R R Y[_2_]
July 27th 07, 07:10 PM
Peter R. wrote:
> On 7/26/2007 8:09:10 PM, B A R R Y wrote:
>
>> I live 15 minutes from AOPA Expo 2007, and I'm temporarily based at
>> HFD.
>
> Flying to it is probably not an option for you, eh: :)

I can request advisories for one trip around the pattern!

Actually, by then the plane will be back at our real base.

> I live in the Northeast US and was thinking of going. If you get any
> response, post a follow-up here.

Will do.

Longworth[_1_]
July 28th 07, 03:28 AM
On Jul 26, 8:09 pm, B A R R Y > wrote:
> I live 15 minutes from AOPA Expo 2007, and I'm temporarily based at
> HFD. I'd be more than happy to arrange a R.A.P get together! The
> Hartford area has some fine Brew Pubs.
>
> It's a few weeks off, and I know half the NG is at OSH...
>
> Email me direct @ barry at bburke dot com with interest.

Barry,
KHFD is just a short flight from our home base, KPOU so we plan
to be there. It's a tough choice of driving there for the fine Brew
Pubs or flying there with one of us having to be the designated
PIC ;-)

Hai Longworth

B A R R Y
July 28th 07, 11:35 AM
On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 19:28:05 -0700, Longworth
> wrote:

> KHFD is just a short flight from our home base, KPOU so we plan
>to be there. It's a tough choice of driving there for the fine Brew
>Pubs or flying there with one of us having to be the designated
>PIC ;-)

There's always root beer!

Bob Noel
July 28th 07, 12:02 PM
In article om>,
Longworth > wrote:

> On Jul 26, 8:09 pm, B A R R Y > wrote:
> > I live 15 minutes from AOPA Expo 2007, and I'm temporarily based at
> > HFD. I'd be more than happy to arrange a R.A.P get together! The
> > Hartford area has some fine Brew Pubs.
> >
> > It's a few weeks off, and I know half the NG is at OSH...
> >
> > Email me direct @ barry at bburke dot com with interest.
>
> Barry,
> KHFD is just a short flight from our home base, KPOU so we plan
> to be there. It's a tough choice of driving there for the fine Brew
> Pubs or flying there with one of us having to be the designated
> PIC ;-)
>
> Hai Longworth

um, someone is going to have to be the designated driver one way
or other, or do you drink and drive?

--
Bob Noel
(goodness, please trim replies!!!)

Longworth[_1_]
July 28th 07, 02:47 PM
On Jul 28, 7:02 am, Bob Noel >
wrote:

> um, someone is going to have to be the designated driver one way
> or other, or do you drink and drive?

Bob,
It's not 8-hour bottle to throttle with driving We always make
sure that are not only legal but also safe. My alcohol limit is 1
beer or 1 glass of wine at any given setting with plenty of food and
a long wait before driving so I am usually the designated driver.

Hai Longworth

Google