PDA

View Full Version : VH-UPY Gipsy Moth at YROM 12 May 1939

TacAN
July 27th 07, 03:39 AM
This picture and associated newspaper article appeared in our local
newspaper The Western Star Tuesday 12 June 2007

--

Graham
YROM Roma, Queensland,AU

Dave Kearton
July 27th 07, 05:47 AM
--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

"TacAN" > wrote in message
| This picture and associated newspaper article appeared in our local
| newspaper The Western Star Tuesday 12 June 2007
|
| --
|
| Graham
| YROM Roma, Queensland,AU

Dave Kearton
July 27th 07, 05:48 AM
TacAN wrote:
>> This picture and associated newspaper article appeared in our local
>> newspaper The Western Star Tuesday 12 June 2007
>>
>> --
>>
>> Graham
>> YROM Roma, Queensland,AU

"now Graham, I'd like you to cover your other eye and read the article ..."

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

TacAN
July 27th 07, 05:56 AM
I was just reading (trying to ....)
Will have to post the bigger file - better for us 'ole fogies with dodgey
eyesight. :-)

--

Graham
Roma, Queensland,AU

"Dave Kearton" > wrote in message
> TacAN wrote:[i]
>>> This picture and associated newspaper article appeared in our local
>>> newspaper The Western Star Tuesday 12 June 2007
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Graham
>>> YROM Roma, Queensland,AU
>

> "now Graham, I'd like you to cover your other eye and read the article
> ..."
>

> --
>
> Cheers
>
> Dave Kearton

Dave Kearton
July 27th 07, 06:12 AM
TacAN wrote:
>> I was just reading (trying to ....)
>> Will have to post the bigger file - better for us 'ole fogies with
>> dodgey eyesight. :-)

I only did it until I needed glasses.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

TacAN
July 27th 07, 06:47 AM
--

Graham
Roma, Queensland,AU

"Dave Kearton" > wrote in message
> TacAN wrote:[i]
>>> I was just reading (trying to ....)
>>> Will have to post the bigger file - better for us 'ole fogies with
>>> dodgey eyesight. :-)
>>>

> I only did it until I needed glasses.

> Cheers
>
> Dave Kearton