PDA

View Full Version : Families Day - !ndex.jpg (0/1)

RustYŠ
July 29th 07, 10:20 AM
I managed a few hours at Shawbury on Friday. For those that don't know,
most RAF bases hold a 'Families Day' each year with families (obviously)
and friends invited. Usually a small airshow type event with statics (if
the base has a runway) and flying items together with stuff for the kids.

Tom[_2_]
July 29th 07, 11:21 AM
Great stuff! Thanks!

Tom

RustYŠ wrote:
> I managed a few hours at Shawbury on Friday. For those that don't know,
> most RAF bases hold a 'Families Day' each year with families (obviously)
> and friends invited. Usually a small airshow type event with statics (if
> the base has a runway) and flying items together with stuff for the kids.

Bernd Rosemeier
July 29th 07, 11:41 AM
Fine pictures Rusty . But i miss your low level observation.

Thanks

Bernd

"RustYŠ" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>I managed a few hours at Shawbury on Friday. For those that don't know,
> most RAF bases hold a 'Families Day' each year with families (obviously)
> and friends invited. Usually a small airshow type event with statics (if
> the base has a runway) and flying items together with stuff for the kids.

RustYŠ
July 29th 07, 04:34 PM
"Bernd Rosemeier" > wrote in message
> Fine pictures Rusty . But i miss your low level observation.

Something that I hope to rectify this week. The problem is that the weather
in the UK has been full cloud and rain almost every day for the past few
weeks. I'm getting cabin fever here.

Google