PDA

View Full Version : Krosno parts wanted

July 29th 07, 05:42 PM
I am seeking information on any wrecked Krosnos that might yield a
used part or two. One of our Krosno's has a damaged spoiler actuation
cable and requires replacement. I will be talking to Patti Barry at
Peregrine Aerospace on Monday but thought I would put feelers out in
advance of that in case they do not have the required parts.

Any help in the form of tips or leads much appreciated.

Mike

Ian
July 31st 07, 09:28 PM
On 29 Jul, 17:42, wrote:
> I am seeking information on any wrecked Krosnos that might yield a
> used part or two. One of our Krosno's has a damaged spoiler actuation
> cable and requires replacement. I will be talking to Patti Barry at
> Peregrine Aerospace on Monday but thought I would put feelers out in
> advance of that in case they do not have the required parts.

Almost everything you could every want for and SZD or PZL glider is
available from the factory: see http://www.szdjezow.com.pl/index_eng.html

They aren't cheap and they aren't fast, but you get the right thing!

Ian

August 2nd 07, 03:38 AM
On Jul 31, 3:28 pm, Ian > wrote:
> On 29 Jul, 17:42, wrote:
>
> > I am seeking information on any wrecked Krosnos that might yield a
> > used part or two. One of our Krosno's has a damaged spoiler actuation
> > cable and requires replacement. I will be talking to Patti Barry at
> > Peregrine Aerospace on Monday but thought I would put feelers out in
> > advance of that in case they do not have the required parts.
>
> Almost everything you could every want for and SZD or PZL glider is
> available from the factory: seehttp://www.szdjezow.com.pl/index_eng.html
>
> They aren't cheap and they aren't fast, but you get the right thing!
>
> Ian

Well, I have tried the above company with no luck, they do not support
the Krosno (Puchatek, KR-03A) with any parts. So still looking.

Google