PDA

View Full Version : "BlueCumulus" bashing Diana-2 has German e-mail address.

July 29th 07, 11:49 PM
I looked at his profile and his e-mail address is German
". Now I understand his mean spirited agenda. What a
shame... One has to really drop low to be doing this kind of thing.

BlueCumulus[_2_]
July 30th 07, 12:24 AM
I think the pilot was bashed by the manufacturer
by not giving any support when asked
then tell if you would feel good
if this happens to you
and nobody
cares

locked airbrakes at the plane delivery. Manufacturer said to have solved the
problem the same day
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/chrisinfos/Diana_2/photo#5092753112477014018

but see these pics after the planes arrival in Australia
locked and unlocked airbrakes, Tocumwal Australia
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/chrisinfos/Diana_2/photo#5092753155426687010
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/chrisinfos/Diana_2/photo#5092753133951850514

asymmetric engagement of airbrakes, Tocumwal Australia
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/chrisinfos/Diana_2/photo#5092753168311588914
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/chrisinfos/Diana_2/photo#5092753262800869474

in flight locked airbrakes after landing
fortunately it happened in reach of the airfield
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/chrisinfos/Diana_2/photo#5092753202671327314
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/chrisinfos/Diana_2/photo#5092753181196490818

Chris

> wrote in message
oups.com...
>I looked at his profile and his e-mail address is German
> ". Now I understand his mean spirited agenda. What a
> shame... One has to really drop low to be doing this kind of thing.

July 30th 07, 12:41 AM
On Jul 29, 7:24 pm, "BlueCumulus" > wrote:
> I think the pilot was bashed by the manufacturer
> by not giving any support when asked
> then tell if you would feel good
> if this happens to you
> and nobody
> cares
>
> locked airbrakes at the plane delivery. Manufacturer said to have solved the
> problem the same dayhttp://picasaweb.google.co.uk/chrisinfos/Diana_2/photo#50927531124770...
>
> but see these pics after the planes arrival in Australia
> locked and unlocked airbrakes, Tocumwal Australiahttp://picasaweb.google.co.uk/chrisinfos/Diana_2/photo#50927531554266...http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/chrisinfos/Diana_2/photo#50927531339518...
>
> asymmetric engagement of airbrakes, Tocumwal Australiahttp://picasaweb.google.co.uk/chrisinfos/Diana_2/photo#50927531683115...http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/chrisinfos/Diana_2/photo#50927532628008...
>
> in flight locked airbrakes after landing
> fortunately it happened in reach of the airfieldhttp://picasaweb.google.co.uk/chrisinfos/Diana_2/photo#50927532026713...http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/chrisinfos/Diana_2/photo#50927531811964...
>
> Chris
>
> > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>

> >I looked at his profile and his e-mail address is German
> > ". Now I understand his mean spirited agenda. What a
> > shame... One has to really drop low to be doing this kind of thing.- Hide quoted text -

There is nothing else to say about your posts. You are definitely on a
mission...

Dan G
July 30th 07, 12:44 AM
BlueCumulus wrote: