PDA

View Full Version : Great Contest Location

Hal[_2_]
July 30th 07, 01:26 PM
If you are an experienced contest pilot or just considering entering
your first contest check out the SSA website contest results and
photos (http://www.ssa.org/members/contestreports/contestresults.asp)
of this year's event at Air Sailing. This year we experienced soaring
conditions with handicapped speeds and distances exceeding those in
the National Sports Contest in Hobbs. Including the practice day on
Sunday we flew six out of the seven days with only one landout.

The dates of the contest have not been set for next year, but if you
are interested keep an eye on Air Sailing Web site (http://
www.airsailing.org) for announcements. Depending on your experience
levels or interest Air Sailing also has annual camps for thermaling
and Cross Country.

If you are interested in attending next year and want more information
send me a note (reply to author) and I will contact you.

Google