PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 072807 in Oshkosh Pt 5 - the Warbird Show [1/5] - "B24 and B17 overhead.jpg" yEnc (0/1)

Just Plane Noise[_2_]
July 31st 07, 04:48 PM
Only a few pics from the warbird show--who hasn't seen thousands already?
But the few here are fairly distinctive. The "Sample 2" picture I posted a few
days ago belongs with this group of pictures (let me know if a repost is needed).

THe B25 on the ground was heard asking the air boss if anything was on the other side of the
smoke. Air boss said "just keep your nosewheel on the centerline-you'll be alright." But where are
those drop-down oxygen masks when you need them???

Google