PDA

View Full Version : Still lookin' for an ACU-U-KWIK

Smokey
August 2nd 07, 02:39 PM
Sorry to be like an annoying barking dog on this newsgroup but my first
posting received a resounding silence. Does anyone have an old AC-U-KWIK
they'd sell me? It does not need to be real current...just MORE current than
the 2000 edition I now use which is beginning to show its obsolescence.
Thanks!

Smokey

Morgans[_2_]
August 2nd 07, 05:42 PM
"Smokey" < wrote

> Sorry to be like an annoying barking dog on this newsgroup but my first
> posting received a resounding silence. Does anyone have an old AC-U-KWIK
> they'd sell me? It does not need to be real current...just MORE current
> than
> the 2000 edition I now use which is beginning to show its obsolescence.

Of course, it could be that nobody responded because nobody has one to get
rid of.
--
Jim in NC

Google