PDA

View Full Version : FS: Garmin GTX 320 A Transponder with encoder and prewired harness

August 2nd 07, 09:51 PM
Garmin 320 A Transponder with altitude encoder and wiring harness done
by JA Air. Very low power consumption (same as the now out of
production terras in many gliders) but with the reliability of a
Garmin used all across general aviation. All together it cost me $2k.
I'm asking $1350 obo for the setup. Heck of a deal for what I consider
an essential safety item - sure beats a $4k Becker setup or $2.5k for
a ?? microair.

see more info
https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=167

Motti Pikelny
708-297-0686

N240TG

August 6th 07, 03:47 PM
SOLD

On Aug 2, 3:51 pm, wrote:
> Garmin 320 A Transponder with altitude encoder and wiring harness done
> by JA Air. Very low power consumption (same as the now out of
> production terras in many gliders) but with the reliability of a
> Garmin used all across general aviation. All together it cost me $2k.
> I'm asking $1350 obo for the setup. Heck of a deal for what I consider
> an essential safety item - sure beats a $4k Becker setup or $2.5k for
> a ?? microair.
>
> see more info
> https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=167
>
> Motti Pikelny