PDA

View Full Version : TOW PILOT WANTED, OREGON, USA

WAVEGURU
August 6th 07, 03:25 PM
My tow pilot is leaving to go back to college, so I need another tug
driver for a couple of months here in Sunriver, Oregon, USA. Sunriver
is a resort town in sunny central Oregon, at 4160ft msl. The runway is
5500ft and the airport isn't very busy, but there are a few business
jets and the like in and out every day. Because this is a resort, it
is a very fun place with lots of things to do. If you, or anyone you
know is at all interested, please call or email me. The pay is good,
and I also provide housing as well. Tips are also good. This is a
small operation, 2 gliders and 1 PA-25, 260.

Gary Boggs
503-708-8869

Google